Hybrid lures. Lures with a twist

Well my day got better when the mail man came this afternoon, here's a few pic of my lures from Nick, well known to the Erie guys I thought I'd share with you some of this mans work. Amazing paint jobs, this guy is truely gifted, let's see how this comes out

Edited by pap

Yea I thought the same thing!! The pics. Don't really give the spoons a fair picture, they are so detailed!! He sent me one that's like the Live Target deal, I'll try to get a close up its amazing. The first set of pics I had the dining room light on you can't see the detail like the second pic. With out the light. Thanks for the comment, some are copper back and some are silver backs, the spinner blades are copper backed, he said anything with a watermelon colors and copper work on Erie, we will see come middle of June!!! Pap.

I also got 10 flies from Minion, all these guys do a great job right here on LOU! We really don't need the big box stores for everything, yes we can't purchase everything here, but I'd rather give the guys that fish LakeO that know what works our first thought!post-150331-0-29997000-1462732346_thumb.jpgpost-150331-0-38113200-1462732306_thumb.jpg

Pap what is nicks screan name so I can get a hold of them ? I really want to check out what he has!

Yea like ERRABIT said type in after the hybridlures "lures with a twist" that will get you there, he has a site that is in the making, the lures I showed are 2 3/8" the others are 3" plus he does worm harness blades also. Hope this helps ya!! PAP.

Edited by pap

All his paint jobs look amazing, I will probably grab a bunch of them soon. I might just hang them on my wall and look at them.

That's funny Killians Red!! I look at them a few times a day, I find more details every time I look at them. Did you notice the perch that has the real image effect, that one is going to get me a big walleye!!!

e5f6bcfa8eefdcb0de6529d03d6621f1.jpgf6bff16c21dd3ffb55aa4bbd1b5281d5.jpg67c2c833e41f52499497627b9451cb19.jpgc31c1ff0c5799e71d08ec79ddea11f06.jpg here is some that nick did for me , awesome work

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Those real image spoons are just awesome. They look as if they are beyond human ability?? When I first saw them I thought they were computer made, folks this is NOT the case. Nick is in the automotive paint business. This is where he learned to paint. He took his knowledge and his artistic abilities and his passion for fishing, and combined them into to best looking spoons I ever saw!! AWESOME JOB NICK!!!! Pap

Man what a work of art. Thanks pap. That link you put up went to his site. Just gotta figure out where to start.

The mans name is Nick, very easy to deal with. His site is under construction, it's useable, but not everything is on the site, enough to get a good start. This is by far the best spoons I ever saw, just for the records they do work, this morning we pulled two eyes out of our local lake, which is tough. They have all the food they need, but two couldn't refuse rotten veggies, I thought the perch colored spoons would do the damage, not in this case, these spoons have a action like no other, with the flared up front and the big cup in the back produces a sweet side to side action like 180* one way and the same the other. Perfect action!! I was going to keep this under my hat, but I just couldn't do that to my brother LOU members, I like to share info and would hope others follow!! You are very welcome Hooked Up. Pap

Those spoons are sweet , I might have to get another special mate box now !

And pap thanks for the kind words about the flies, hope you get a chance to get them wet this year ,any questions don't hesitate to ask

minion trolling flies