ray??? how ya do in barcelona

pretty good ,steady pick all day we hit a hot spot bout 1030.did 2 tues nite then i figured them out .Different attitude out there all we asked this morning was good speed and no one would help. so as we ran from rod to rod as i listened to all the whining on the radio i didnt say a word as to what we were doing...wound up 14 for 18 on the eyes..3 close to 8lb several 4,5lbrs,and a couple 20"ers (2or3lb)got a pic or two ill try to post.ther kinda of a no brainer fish at least today for us they were.lots of white bass and some other little fish too.needles to say i figured out the speed thing and depth and color wound up with about 30lbs of fillets and lots of cheeks.

Good Job Ray... I hope you left us a few! Just made our reservations for the week of July 14th! Spent last night tying up new worm harnesses! Anyone else going to be out there? As for info out there.. I normally see very few other boats and hear very little talk on the radio, but the guys at the harbor seem pretty good about the latest local info. Are the perch nets still out there? I've got a few dipsies still stuck in them! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

spain,yes the nets are there. Tuesday was a little bumpy so i ran to the pa line and set up fore the east troll i had no clue they were there and trolled all the way back till after 11pm (no fish after dark). Man was i lucky those nets are everywhere.I had custom harn. and store bought the ones out there on the white background packaging, both produced well.never did run spoons but after reading that post from the oak site we should of.But thats the fun of targeting new species of fish this was my 3rd time walleye fishing so the learning curve is just starting. belive it or not as i got there some guys were pulling out without a bite all day and he handed me a copy of the nysdec fishing tip for that area saying it was a waste of paper well i went to the area on the papers had the whole area to myself and did pretty good too!Then wy off in the distance (just out of port) was a pack of whining boats he,he. some guy at the dock with a big oll fancy boat was being checked by the DEC 3fish and poopooed me when i told him how we did thought i was lying. then the DEC jumped on board and the guys jaw hit the dock when he saw our cooler full .HEY PS. I, well someone tangled a line it my kicker so i shut it down and cleaned out stuff we wer trolling with the wind so we left everything out when we started back up we had on a 8lbr was i draging it or is this something i should do on ocasion going with the wind to get the fish to fire.