Bets on weather.

for lake o 3 to 4 footers is the norm.calling for winds 15 to 20 this weekend and it will probably get rough but it doesn't mean you won't be able to fish in the early morning.you can always drive east and fish Irondequoit or Sodus bay

the brown bite in the bays should still be going.excellent bass and pike fishing too.i fish an aluminum lund boat and you're right about 4's being uncomfortable. i can't do it when i'm hung over

I have a couple sites that I use and I don't think anyone on the US side will be fishing Sat. past noon and no fishing on Sun. If you go out of Toronto you might be alright.

Here are the sites, the NOAA Graphical can sometimes be hit or miss but the 2nd one is usually pretty good long as you click in the middle of the lake in front of your port.

http://graphical.weather.gov/sectors/bufMarineWeek.php#tabs

http://marine.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lon=-77.02861&lat=43.37114#.VzR3TFWDGko

Updated at 7:30p today forWestern Lake O

Friday
Southwest winds 10 to 15 knots becoming west 15 to 20 knots. Showers and scattered thunderstorms in the morning... then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Waves 1 to 3 feet.
Friday Night
West winds 15 to 20 knots becoming southwest and diminishing to less than 10 knots overnight. Showers likely overnight. Waves 1 to 3 feet subsiding to 1 foot or less.
Saturday
Southeast winds 5 to 15 knots becoming west 15 to 20 knots. Showers. Waves 2 feet or less building to 2 to 4 feet.
Saturday Night
West winds 15 to 25 knots. Rain showers likely in the evening...then a chance of rain showers overnight. Waves 2 to 4 feet building to 4 to 7 feet.
Sunday
West winds 15 to 25 knots diminishing to 10 to 15 knots. A chance of rain showers. Waves 4 to 7 feet subsiding to 2 to 4 feet.