Sold / Closed Mitchell ORCA 30BT Trolling Reel $30

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Agentorange I just had to throw this in when I saw your title, my uncle has a yellow fish pole and he swears by orange jig heads, so when his one pole isn't producing, he then says to me, oh and he can't see well, he's on a Doner list for eyes. He says "get my yellow cannon, with my Agentorange jig head pole" LOL he's truely one of a kind!!

Agentorange I just had to throw this in when I saw your title, my uncle has a yellow fish pole and he swears by orange jig heads, so when his one pole isn't producing, he then says to me, oh and he can't see well, he's on a Doner list for eyes. He says "get my yellow cannon, with my Agentorange jig head pole" LOL he's truely one of a kind!!

One of the all time greats Bernie Klimczak, who once owned Miller Lures,  nicknamed me "Agentorange" as I once had plenty of red(orange) hair.  Like he used to say, " I wore my hair parted on the left and I wore my hair parted on the right, and now I wear it departed !"  Rest in peace Bernie. We all miss you greatly. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...