First thread I can actually trump fellas. We went out sat and ran to the fence. Immediately got into coho From 17-26# class. Got bored with them and hit my first triple of the year on atlantics. Had great picture but my kid erased it when he wanted to take a pic of the 42# king we hammered. Oh well...won't be my last triple.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

First thread I can actually trump fellas. We went out sat and ran to the fence. Immediately got into coho From 17-26# class. Got bored with them and hit my first triple of the year on atlantics. Had great picture but my kid erased it when he wanted to take a pic of the 42# king we hammered. Oh well...won't be my last triple.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wow tripled on atlantics, that must be a first outside of the grocery store! Edited by ut_falcon

Oh, I to was out in those 11 foot waves, then my port rigger fired,i was by my self on a solo trip and had my hands full for sure (a.p. broke).But I never gave up fighting the fish on my 4lbs. leader finally thinking I had a slimer, much to my surprize a scamania jumped at least 5 feet out of the water and right in to my net. Thinking to my self, that the fishing Gods were on my side as i was retreiving my net to the deck my camera flipped from shirt pocket and sank deep in to Davey Jones locker! Oh well I never really liked that camera my x-wife bought me any way. Still a memory I will never forget, Oh yeah I forgot about the 62 browns I landed, many of those were triples and doubles. On a tip from a friend of a friend i caught the browns on nitewalkers off the boards in 180 f.ow. 40 down using 1 split shot per line, Wow what a day!