Tons of lakers around from 50-90 fow a few big kings mixed in between ..made it out 5 times and had on or caught kings every trip tons of lake trout should only b better by next week

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished 7 days the last 2 weeks, we averaged one king per day,worst spring I can remember.if u want Lakers and cohos u should do fine.We did put a top 5 fish on the board.First year I can remember salmon fishing saying I can't wait for walleye,lol, good luck either way you can't catch them on the couch.

I would start about 115 and fish ur marks ..anything inside that I think will b laker fest ...baits have differed one day spoons next day we had 20-30 bites not one off a spoon good luck look forward to hear how u did

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I was out of Olcott tuesday and did three kings over 20lbs. Was out this morning and did two 15-18lbs. Also some juvenile kings and lakers mixed in. They are definitely there, just gotta put the time in.

Well I fished from 60 to about 140 took three fish today one 16 pound King two small King two other knock-offs with fish on them and didn't land them talk to several boats today not many people were doing very good at all. We fished from 4 Mile 2 six mile and all the way to the bar.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app