Any itroll users out there

Interested in hearing from itroll users. From what I could find, they are the superior remote throttle control on the market for kicker motors without going the full remote route. While I am still interested in hearing about your experience with itroll, what I am mainly inquiring about is your experience, recommendations, cautions with the hunt feature. Getting ready to pull the trigger on an itroll but not sure to spend the extra $$ on the hunt feature. In theory it seems like a great idea but sometimes theory and reality are different things. Do you end up using yours...hunt feature...or is it more of an inconvenience or even a nuisance...or greatest thing since sliced bread and sonar??

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

I am a itroll user and it is the best on the market. Before u buy the hunt mode just buy the itroll and try it. It gives u 50 trials of hunt mode when u buy the unit. after that u can order the hunt mode combination to unlock it forever. 50 trials is alot of fishing trips. by then u should know whether u like it or not.

I've had the itroll for 2 years.....GREAT unit......the precision of trolling speed is better than controlking (the only other unit I've tried). I have not used the HUNT feature much but as Joe says you get 50 uses to try.  The customer service from Joel (itroll owner ) is excellent.

Also a user and has been a great unit - when working.  In 2 years I'm onto the 3rd servo motor and believe now that the itroll itself is not working correctly.  In trying to solve previous issues voicemails and emails were not returned and ended up figuring it out on my own and finding a local replacement option for the servo problem.  My first issues were during the warranty period so that was pretty disappointing.

Will say that I use it a lot and in far from ideal conditions - typically boat is fished pretty hard Mar-April through to January.

This does not seem to be consistent with other feedback online but it is my experience so far - not reliable and poor customer service.  Haven't had any time to try and figure out the latest problem with it and of course is past warranty now. 

had mine for 2 or 3 years now, it's been flawless.before the itroll, i had gone through 2 bad trollmasters. after they replaced the 2nd bad one, i sold the brand new #3 and bought an itroll. no regrets whatsoever. the next boat i rig will also have one.