Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
johnnywalleye

oneida 5-14-2016

fished from 530am till 1130am.8-35 fow.14 eyes for 3 keepers 1 perch and 1 white perch. 2 many gobies.....jigs .blades and worm harness..couldnt find the bigger females..knot many boats out of ssbl either.surprised how little boat traffic there was.wind was crazy when it swung to the south east..and so long 4 now.john

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• September Walleye, Oneida Lake?

I've only fished Oneida Lake once, and that was back in early July. Are the walleye going to be on the shallow shoals this time of year, or in deeper water? I'll be launching from the public launch just east of Bridgeport. I'm not asking for your secret honey holes, just a starting point. PM me if you prefer. Any good info is greatly appreciated!

in Walleye

• Oneida questions

So last year I bought a 21 foot crestliner commander thinking I would be able to fish Ontario anytime I want . Well surprise not so much . Its uncomfortable in 3 footers . Especially with two kids . Its fishable just not so fun . I would like to get more use out of the boat and start trolling oneida. I am just wondering how I need to approach that. What tackle do I need and where do I fish. I pretty much have everything imaginable to Target all species but any help would be awesome. I figured ge

in Open Lake Discussion

• Seasonal Camp - Oneida Lake (East Shore)

- Selling for a friend - His POC info is:  Tim Wells Cell: 607.759.7994 Email: [email protected]   2012 Flagstaff Classic SuperLite on Oneida Lake ** $27,100 with a 10% rebate back to the buyer ** *Use the rebate to cover for your 2020 Site Rent*   30 ft RV trailer with newly built deck (10'x30') & screen room with metal roof (9'x17') 100 yds from the lake with a private campground beach area, dock and boat lift location (3’ of water)  

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Questions on Oneida

I’m coming from Amsterdam way never fished Onieda but fished many walleye waters .My grandkids and my son want to try it on Wednesday any tips on where to go and how to fish it. Any tips would be much appreciated     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

in Walleye

• 7/7/19 Oneida

Ran my normal trolling spread but tried in 38 to 40 fow North of Shackleton Shoals. Managed a limit pretty quick, lots of shorts out there. Nothing over 18 inches.   Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Walleye