Keuka FLTA

Launched at branchport just after 5am and ran to west side and set up on a north troll flatline in close ended up picking up 2 lake trout on a yellow bay rat as well as a few small mouth around 4lbs each that kept us busy. Then we ran into a little trouble as we rounded a point and our newbie driver ended up getting an inline caught into another club members otter board... With minimal trouble we got that stratened out then decided to shift out on a south troll down west side a little deeper to avoid trouble. We had a constant pick of lake trout on small stinger spoons off 3 and 5 color cores as well as a few hits of the riggers and one on a flasher on a mag dipsys on a 3 setting out 78. We lost a few fish with 2 being off fish (I would bet rainbows) back to back that took rips off the 3 and 5 color cores. I literally didn't get to sit down from 5 til 1030 with a steady pick having a hard time keeping rods in and that only lasted a short time as from 11 til we picked up it was steady again. Most fish came between 120-160fow but nothing was deeper than 55 foot down. Headed for weigh in not super confident with our laker box but ended up with a 3rd place finish and only 1oz short of linker. Great day on the water. Congrats to Joe S. And the keepin' it reel crew on the win! Really paid to find the silvers today.

Congrats on the 3rd place finish and thanks for the report. I was wondering how things went. Congrats also to Joe as those other guys are a tough bunch of competitors :):yes: