Looking for 12lb balls

As Jim said both Troutman87 (Harvey) and bikinibottom (Rich) and you can't go wrong with either of them or their products.

I make both 12 pound round balls and 12 pound torpedoes.The round balls have a short fin with a loop for a release. The torps also have a loop on the rear for a release. balls are $25.00,torps $30.00. I ship USPS flat rate for two or three weights for $14.00. Right now I am working on an order for a tackle shop and am low on lead, but will get more lead soon. You can call me 607 535 2390. Troutman 87 aka Harvey

Harvey made my torps. And they track awesome with minimum blow back very pleased!! Painted them flat black. Keep up the excellent work Harvey!!

I make both 12 pound round balls and 12 pound torpedoes.The round balls have a short fin with a loop for a release. The torps also have a loop on the rear for a release. balls are $25.00,torps $30.00. I ship USPS flat rate for two or three weights for $14.00. Right now I am working on an order for a tackle shop and am low on lead, but will get more lead soon. You can call me 607 535 2390. Troutman 87 aka Harvey

That's a really good price.  I enjoy pouring my own lead and only buy a couple hundred pounds at a time, but your price would be close to what I pay for just the lead.  I think the last I bought was around $1.40 a pound.  If I didn't enjoy it and cared about all the probable I.Q. points I've lost from inhaling lead fumes, I'd buy them from you.