They are finally here!

Just hook the front webbing to a rope then hook that onto a cleat on the side of the boat with enough slack for the bag to get into the water then hook another rope to the back of the bag and hook that to a rear cleat. Throw the bag over and she will fill up, when you're done pull the rope attached to the rear of the bag and she will come in easily and empty out all the water.

Just keep everything far enough front that nothing gets to the rear of the boat and possibly a rope in the prop. Other than that Chase is spot on with the rest. Good luck, hope they get down in speed!! OH one other plus with bags is when it's rough out there the bags act like an anker and keep the boat more stabil in the waves. I now run a kicker but at times I miss the bags. Oh well can't have everything.

Just hook the front webbing to a rope then hook that onto a cleat on the side of the boat with enough slack for the bag to get into the water then hook another rope to the back of the bag and hook that to a rear cleat. Throw the bag over and she will fill up, when you're done pull the rope attached to the rear of the bag and she will come in easily and empty out all the water.

He speaks the truth.  The boat will turn to one side until you have both in, and full of water.  If they do not immediately fill with water, pull up on the tag(back) line until they do fill up.  If that does not work, use the handle to your landing net and push them under water until full.  Good luck and happy slower trolling.

Also, the bags have a weighted side and floatie side sewn in to the front opening (the floatie side goes up).  I recently moved mine a little forward so the front opening is slightly forward amidships, and it noticeably helps keep my nose down and heading true in rough seas.

Also, the bags have a weighted side and floatie side sewn in to the front opening (the floatie side goes up).  I recently moved mine a little forward so the front opening is slightly forward amidships, and it noticeably helps keep my nose down and heading true in rough seas.

Also, the bags will have a weighted side and a floatie side sewn into the front opening (the floatie side goes up).  I recently moved the front opening slightly forward amidships and it made a noticeable improvement keeping my nose down and course true in rough seas.

Also, the bags will have a weighted side and a floatie side sewn into the front opening (the floatie side goes on top).  I recently move the front opening on mine slightly forward amidship and it made a noticeable improvement keeping my bow down and course true in rough seas.

Just keep everything far enough front that nothing gets to the rear of the boat and possibly a rope in the prop. Other than that Chase is spot on with the rest. Good luck, hope they get down in speed!! OH one other plus with bags is when it's rough out there the bags act like an anker and keep the boat more stabil in the waves. I now run a kicker but at times I miss the bags. Oh well can't have everything.

Why wouldn't you just use them with your kicker, They weren't just made to slow you down, they stabilize your boat in bigger waves. I can run them all day long without them speed wise, but why would you. Bags cut down the wave surge, especially in smaller boats.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I don't run them with my kicker because I kicker wouldn't be able to push the boat fast enough with my bags out.

X2, I can't just use my main, way to fast 350 Mercruiser with a 17" pitch prop. I use a 15hp Evinrude to run 1.8-2.0 I'm 1/4 to 3/8th throttle and at 2.3-2.8 3/8th throttle for sure Leaning towards more depends on lake condition. Throw the bags in there I'm defeating the purpose of running a kicker. Being its a cuddy that helps with the front, not to mention all the stuff I have stuffed up front there.LOL