Fuel Tanks

G-Daddy

Kiwi grip is a great non skid choice.

Chas

The seacast transom we poured is awesome. The boat has been thoroughly tested on champlain, the fingers, Oneida, and slr in very rough conditions for some of the tournaments and Anthony's pushes his 200 hard. We all know how bass guys drive.... Transom is very solid!

Kiwi grip is a great non skid choice.

Chas

The seacast transom we poured is awesome. The boat has been thoroughly tested on champlain, the fingers, Oneida, and slr in very rough conditions for some of the tournaments and Anthony's pushes his 200 hard. We all know how bass guys drive.... Transom is very solid!

Good to know, thanks for the help!

Sent from my thinking chair...

It has a 15 foot finish. If you stand back 15 feet you can't see the flaws.

Hey it's functional and gets you on the water. If you want to get a nicer finish that's what winter is for! Go fishing!!

Hey it's functional and gets you on the water. If you want to get a nicer finish that's what winter is for! Go fishing!!

Fishing is the plan. Cleaned her up today, pack her tomorrow and head north on Saturday.

The mat is a product called Dri-Dek. I used a shop mat for a couple of years but the uv was not kind to it and it was brittle after two seasons. Used the Dri-Dek for about four years now and it is still like new. It comes in one foot interlocking squares.