Okuma Cold Water questions (leadcore) / riggers / dipsys)

Im in the process of switching out my Diawa and Magda reels for the Okuma Coldwater ones.

Any idea if a Coldwater 303 will fit 5 colors of 15lb leadcore on it?  with 15# mono backing?  will be used for walleye on lake erie so I don't need 1000ft of total line on the reel.  Just enough backing to get my inline planar boards away from the boat.  I usually run a length of 150ft to the boards.

So if my math is right, I need a minimum of 250ft of backing and 150ft of leadcore (5 colors).  that's 400ft of line.

I think the Coldwater 303 will hold 510yds of 15lb mono.

Do you guys think Ill have enough room?

Suffix 832 is the "thinner" leadcore? Is that the way to go vs standard diameter leadcore?

That should be plenty. I could easily get away with 200yds of backing.

Only reason to run braid is it takes up less space on the reel. We run braid on longer cores and mono on sort cores.

I will let you guys know how they perform in a few days. Going to be using them on downriggers and leadcore rods. If they do well then I'll get 2 more to run dipsys on.

I was seriously looking at replacing my Magda reels with them. I have 4 margda reels, last year one blew out. Researched the coldwaters on this site. Got mixed opinions and reviews. Kindalike Chevy/Ford I think in the end.