Wanted Looking for a Sea Ray 290 Amberjack or similar layout

Now that is good info! yes please post I would love to read it :yes:

www.yachtsurvey.com

Yes that is the website! www.yachtsurvey.com id read everything before you purchase a used boat the info he gives out is very beneficial!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE HELP!! :yes:  :yes: I got very lucky with the first two boats I have owned they both ran well with little problems. This is a lot more of a purchase and want to take all the precautions I can...

#tiara

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Like to give a shout out to Lakebound88 for taking a few minutes to help me in my quest for a new ride!! Thanks, tight lines to you and your guest! :rofl: 

I know a guy that keeps his 31 Tiara in Erie Pa. and is selling it. Boat was set up and kept on Ontario until he moved it two years ago to be closer to his home. Has not posted it for sale anywhere that I am aware of,not in a hurry to move it. PM me if you want his info

• 2 weeks later...

Have you considered the Trojan F32 listed on here. The price point is there, fresh engines , fully rigged and room for your family to spend weekends on. Yes its a older boat but fresh water all its life and the gel coat may be in very good condition, hard to tell from the pictures. Sure would leave you with gas and storage money being way under budget. Don't think your going to find anything [ Tiara-Amberjack] in the 2000's with your budget. Just a thought and it can't hurt to take a look at it.

Patience Grasshopper , took us 8 months before we found the right one. Don't rush it and just settle on one because your tired of looking, which should be 1/2 the fun of it anyway. iboats/yachttrader/boattrader/google/craigs. [which I used to search from New England to Chicago, Detroit had some decent boats last year.]..something will pop up in your price range.

I am thinking there will be Ice on lake O when I find a Boat. :envy:

A 23fter just popped on the board, I know it's 6ft short of your dream. But that's the story of my life!! LOL.