Help support one of our own.

I've known Tommy for twenty years, they don't get any better. I will, and know a ton of others, will do what needs to be done to help him out.

Edited by whaler1

If you don't know Tommy I truly feel bad for you! He is an absolute outstanding man that deserves all the help that he has given to so many. He has gone way out of his way more times then once to help everyone get back on the water even when it was time to go home for dinner! He would never ask anyone for help, but now we as a Sandy family are asking for help for him!

Edited by JakeyBaby

Thank you to every one for the kind words.

We all know what a great person Tom is.

He is a true friend.

I am very proud to have him in my life.

I may be reaching out for some help, when it is needed.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Tom we are all here for you.

Keep Tom in your prayers.

We met Tom the first year he had his marina and have been keeping our boat there ever since.  he is a great family man and absolutely the best mechanic I've ever met on the lake in the 55 years I've been on the lake.  He's helped us in many ways.  He's put us ahead of himself in many ways and it's time for us to help him.  

I have only know Tommy for about a year now but I can say he has been been great to me and helped me more than I could ever expect.  I was very lucky to get a slip in his marina this year and already feel at home.  Tom talks about the atmosphere he wants at the marina and to say it fisherman friendly is understatement, he really want to rally around us as a group and make not just being out on the lake the only enjoyable part of fishing experience but extend that to the docks too.  I hope he gets back on his feet quickly.

Edited by pvelyk

Thank you to every one for the kind words.

We all know what a great person Tom is.

He is a true friend.

I am very proud to have him in my life.

I may be reaching out for some help, when it is needed.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Tom we are all here for you.

Keep Tom in your prayers.

Paul,

Let me know what I can do.  With my schedule, I have a lot of free time to pitch in and help.