Sold / Closed 19ft Sea Nymph Center Console, $5000

1987 boat and trailer. Lots of upgrades last summer and fall. I posted updated pictures below. I'm selling this boat because I bought a boat with a cuddy for my wife. This boat is a versatile fishing machine, from pan fish and bass to walleye and salmon. We bass fish with 4 people on this boat and never have a problem crossing lines.

-1992 Evinrude 15hp long shaft kicker motor, 2 stroke, rope start, charges the battery and runs great
----Added a new kill switch AND throttle friction lock (to maintain trolling speed) in September 2015
-New prop for kicker motor, still in the box. The old prop is still good
-Main motor is a 1986 Evinrude 90hp 2 stroke V4 with external VRO oil tank, runs great
-New 8ft bimini top and hardware installed August 2015
-Lowrance color fish finder/GPS, LMS-339 with 50/200 KHz transducer and GPS
-AM/FM/CD player with 2 speakers
-2 Swivel bases for 2 fish finders, installed August 2015
-I paid a professional electrician to rewire the entire boat (minus the nav lights and riggers) August 2015
-He installed an extra fuse block under the center console and kept the original at the stern
-New No-Feedback Sea Star Solutions (Teleflex) steering system installed August 2015, replaced everything but the steering wheel
-New starter and solenoid for the 1986 Evinrude 90hp main motor (still new in the box). The old starter and solenoid work fine and are still installed
-70# thrust, 24v Minn Kota trolling motor, 45" shaft, transom mount motor on a custom bow mount (removable)
-2 Cannon Mag10A riggers on swivel bases with dual rod holders. They have the 3ft fixed boom (not attached) and the telescopic 24"-53" booms (attached). Both riggers also have the weight retrieval lines
-New 200ft Cannon rigger cable installed on both riggers with Cannon terminal kits and short stop insulators May 2016
-Two 10 pound downrigger balls, black rubber coated
-New Automatic bilge pump installed August 2015
-New Aerator pump installed August 2015
-New bilge pump hose and outlet piece, installed May 2016
-Aerator pump inlet strainer screen installed September 2015
-New compass August 2015
-New clear cover for the white nav/anchor light installed June 2016
-New thumb cam-locks for front storage compartment (not installed yet)
-New fuel hose with primer bulb for the main motor, installed August 2015
-New motor well boot that covers the new steering cable, installed June 2016
-New trailer winch AND strap, installed May 2016
-Navy style anchor, I think it is 20 pounds, and new 100ft anchor rope still in the package
-Big Jon dual planer mast and mount on front casting deck, like new condition
-2 Scotty rod holders on the gunnels
-Long handle salmon salmon net
-2 aluminum rod holders on the gunnels
-Swim ladder, the hang-on type
-first aid kit
-hand held air horn

Added equipment;
-three type 2 life jackets
-two 15ft dock lines, new Aug 2015
-two boat fenders

The boat has a large livewell under the seat in front of the center console
There is also a swivel seat for the front casting deck
The trailer is a roller trailer with buddy bearings. One of the rollers needs to be replaced
Both motors have fresh gear oil and gaskets May 2016
Both motors were winterized and fogged October 2015
Boat was stored under a large tarp, supported by a PVC frame I made (which goes with the boat)
Inside gunnel height is 31"
5 sets of rod holders throughout the boat in the gunnels and on the side of the center console
24gallon fuel tank, full of premium ethanol free gas, treated last fall with Sea Foam and marine Stabil

Boat is 19ft long and has a beam of 86". Fully loaded, it will run 32mph GPS speed. I've fished 4ft conditions on Lake Ontario without any worries. I have owners manuals for both motors and shop manuals as well

The trailer is registered for 2016 and the boat is registered thru 2018

I'm sure I'm forgetting some details, so if you have questions, ask away. PM me for my cell number.

Price lowered to $5,000 for LOU members, or make me a reasonable offer, with or without the gear. I'm open for test drives too so that you know everything works as it should.

post-142578-0-26214400-1463655857_thumb.jpg

post-142578-0-65565100-1463655885_thumb.jpg

post-142578-0-69854200-1463655898_thumb.jpg

post-142578-0-06635400-1463656240_thumb.jpg

Edited by Todd in NY

• 2 weeks later...

I'm re-opening this thread because I found a Bayliner 2160 hardtop that will suit my wife and son's girlfriend with some privacy. I'm selling it complete and turn key as described above.

I have a salmon net that I can throw in too (added to post above).

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Todd in NY

• 2 weeks later...

More pics;

post-142578-0-35458500-1465131788_thumb.jpg Right side gunnel, front rod holders (there are front rod holders on the left side also)

post-142578-0-80547200-1465131842_thumb.jpg Main seat with storage underneath. I have the seat back rest in my garage but I never used it because it gets in the way while fishing

post-142578-0-59903900-1465131897_thumb.jpg Livewell, triple rod holder on side of console with fire extinguisher

post-142578-0-17648600-1465131968_thumb.jpg Rear area with the size 29 battery (dated June 2015) and VRO oil tank

post-142578-0-42320300-1465132020_thumb.jpg Left gunnel, showing main rod storage, Scotty rod holder and aluminum rod holder (also on right side)

post-142578-0-00159300-1465132061_thumb.jpg Left side downrigger

post-142578-0-01716100-1465132103_thumb.jpg Right side downrigger

Edited by Todd in NY

hi todd , does the kicker have controls also and if you would separate from boat how much $

The kicker does not have controls. I use the connector rod between the main and the kicker. Having this 15hp kicker sure pays off in conditions that might push harder against a smaller motor. I put the throttle friction knob on the throttle handle, so it stays at whatever speed you set it at. I try to keep my boat simple so there is less that can go wrong. The pull start usually works on the first or second pull. I use a 3 gallon tank for the kicker.

If I part out the kicker I would need to get $700 for it, which doesn't come close to what I got into it. I bought a shop manual, owners manual, new Evinrude kill switch, the throttle friction knob, and the new prop that's still in the box. I bought spare parts and manuals because I thought I would have this boat for the next 20 or 30 years.

Edited by Todd in NY

Hey Todd I Had the same platform basically, mine was a troller, made in Erie it was 1988 with the 88SPL V4, those motors are bullet proof and I also have the same kicker. Boat looked identical but in fiberglass, these boats handle big water quite well. That boat I wish I never sold it, it gave year after year solid rock hit key go fishing as long as I had it.15 great years of perfect performance. That V4 motor was the best motor I ever owned!! Good luck with your sale!!

Hey Todd I Had the same platform basically, mine was a troller, made in Erie it was 1988 with the 88SPL V4, those motors are bullet proof and I also have the same kicker. Boat looked identical but in fiberglass, these boats handle big water quite well. That boat I wish I never sold it, it gave year after year solid rock hit key go fishing as long as I had it.15 great years of perfect performance. That V4 motor was the best motor I ever owned!! Good luck with your sale!!

Thanks Pap! I didn't spare any expenses after I bought this boat last year because I planned to keep it for another 20 years. It fishes like an absolute dream, even on Lake Ontario in 4-5ft seas. But with my wife's medical issues, mainly the bladder, she needs a porta-potty and a bed to lay down on if she's in a lot of pain. The Lowrance fish finder that I am leaving on the boat works so well at marking fish that my son though it had it in Demo mode.

I had bought a new Humminbord 859 with DI and GPS last October, installed it, then winterized the boat without ever using it. So I am putting that 859 on my "new" Bayliner, along with a new 959 without DI or SI. The 859/959 are as big as my Bayliner dashboard will fit behind the windshield.

The same marine electrician who rewired this Sea Nymph last year will be here tomorrow to help me install my electronics on the Bayliner. He does great work, and is very thorough. He works full time at a local marina, and runs his own marine electrical business on the weekends and the off season.

If you fish this weekend, be safe and best of luck!

If anyone is interested in this boat without the gear, the price is $3,800. That price includes the Lowrance LMS 339 fish finder/GPS, the anchor and new anchor rope, the first aid kit, 3 type II life jackets, air horn, flares and AM'FM'CD player.

these are great boats heres mine if I had the money I ee09c9a4-2ec2-407a-8736-1c05da68d8ed_zpsbuy that one for a backup

Thanks yellow pike! These boats are some of the best multi-species boats out there. If I don't get a fair and reasonable offer, I have no problem keeping it. That's why I haven't started parting it out yet.

Nice looking Sea Nymph you have there!

Edited by Todd in NY