Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• SUNKEN TREASURE CHARTER!!!

I am way behind on posting this... My family has owned a cottage on Snowshoe Bay, Henderson for 80 years and have caught countless fish. But I personally have never caught Walleye. For my 55th birthday, my wonderful daughters booked passage on Sunken Treasure charters. They are supposed to be the best for Walleye.   So on June 22nd we went out with Gene and Sam.... I think the pics speak for themselves!   Gene and Sam were awesome. Very relaxed, allowed us to do all of the fishing exce

in Walleye

• Friday's charter with Gene Bolten on the Sunken Treasure.

We left the dock at 5:45am after setting lines Mike -ReelDeil has the first eye hooked up and it's a good fish, first eye in the boat is 10#s 4oz. after awhile, we're hooked up with a fish I think this is my wall hanger, after 20 minutes of give and take I finally win only to be gifted the largest sheephead I ever caught we grind it out for a few hrs. catching a decent perch and the only Cisco I ever saw Mike his brother and father myself and my uncle are on board with Gene and Samantha, known

in Walleye

• Found sunken boat “Chug-A-Lugâ€� - seeking details of loss

Recently we located a sunken houseboat or party boat north of Oswego with the name Chug-A-Lug.  We are interested in learning the details of the loss of this boat.  Video of the sunken boat will be put up on the Shipwreckworld website in the near future.   We would appreciate receiving any information on the Chug-A-Lug . Please send email to: [email protected]         Chug-A-Lug  - stern    

in Open Lake Discussion

• What appears to be sunken boat- Wilson

Today our fish finder clearly showed what appears to be a boat standing straight up in 40ft of water just to the right leaving Wilson Harbor. Authorities have been contacted. God bless.

in Open Lake Discussion

• My Uncle the Treasure Hunter

This is off topic other than it deals with boats & water and such, but I thought you guys might like to read this article that appeared in the Orlando Sentinel back in Oct. of 2006. I just stumbled across it again. Not sure if I posted it before or not. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-trea ... .story?pag

in Open Lake Discussion