2003 Baha 299

Just putting this out there in advance and was wondering if there was any interest out there. Probably towards the end of july or sometime in august i will be putting my boat up for sale. Reason being looking for something with a little more cabin room and a boat with twins. The boat is a 2003 299 baha with a single 8.1 mercruiser engine that was rebuilt last year and only has 100 hours on it since being rebuilt. There is 4000 hours on the boat itself. This boat runs amazing with 8 guys in it and has no trouble at all with the big block and isnt too bad on fuel economy either. It has a 4 blade prop which helps alot. Included items will be 14 cisco rod holders, a custom electric planer board system made my cisco that is mounted on the hardtop. There is a 10 pole and also an 8 pole rocket launcher on the hardtop as well. Remote spotlight with handheld remote. Has a 4 year old lewmar windlass. Simrad autopilot and a lowrance hds 8 gen one and also a lowrance hds 7 touch unit that are networked togeather and also has the sirius marine weather that is networked to both units. Thruhull transducer. New last year was 2 bluetop optima batteries. Shore power with a 2 bank battery. New this year was new am/fm bluetooth radio and 2 speakers. There is also 4 flushmount rod holders across the back. Also included is 2 titeloc pole holders and 2 other that i cant think of the brand. I run 12 board poles and 6 dipseys with no problem on this boat. It handles the rough water amazing. Cruise speed is about 21 mph and top end is about 35 mph. The oil always is changed twice a season and transmission fluid changed once a year and all fluids used are amsoil. Also comes with a 2003 tripleaxel trailer and is in excellent condition. Im sure there is more im forgetting so any questions feel free to ask. The boat is docked at kister marina in Ashtabula. My number is 234-600-7250 and email is [email protected]. I'm gunna be asking 50000 for the boat and trailer and everything included.

• 1 month later...