2012 Starcraft Superfisherman 186

dt5150

2012 Starcraft Superfisherman 186.
2012 Evinrude E-tec 115 HO (135 hp) with Seastar hydraulic steering.
2012 Mercury 9.9 Pro Kicker (non-tiller) with power tilt, electric start, remote controls at the helm, Itroll throttle controller, Panther stainless steel tie bar connected to main motor.
Berts/Traxstech tracks for mounting rod holders, downriggers and accessories.
Full fisherman's enclosure with top, sides, front, bow cover, and aft curtain.
Custom waterproof mooring/trailering cover with 2 motor covers.
2012 Vantage aluminum trailer with boat buckles, load guides, and spare tire.

This boat is in excellent, turn-key condition. Everything works as it should. Both engines run great, very low hours on the E-tec. Always properly winterized, cleaned, and stored inside for winter. Both motors are still under warranty until 2017. The hull is also under warranty. The top and all curtains are in excellent condition, rarely used. I also have another seat and full snap-in carpet (never used). 2 flip up seats in the stern. Never been in salt water. Fishing tackle and equipment is not included. This is an excellent all-around boat that will do it all. It fishes great, but it's also great for tubing, skiing and family use. Lots of room, lots of storage, deep cockpit with high sides, and it handles the big waters very well. Asking $30,000 b/o cash or certified bank check. Only trades considered would be a late model Starcraft Islander hardtop or a Campion Explorer hardtop. Located in NH.

20160415_181304_zpsljkwhsgj.jpg

20160415_181333_zps8255hu66.jpg

20160415_182115_zpszmzumar0.jpg

20150927_105037_zpslmnoropj.jpg

20150927_105118_zpsjl6sgm2q.jpg

20160423_105046_zpsyiptnhmp.jpg

20160521_153706_zpshjxuk29e.jpg

more pics here..

http://s32.photobucket.com/user/dt5150/library/Starcraft%20Superfisherman%20186?sort=3&page=1

Edited by dt5150

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

bump..

i'll also include a riviera planer board mast with kachman automatic reels, and a set of amish outfitter boards with shock cords. the hds 8 in the pics died so i sent it in to lowrance for replacement. i opted to upgrade to an hds 9 gen 3 which i just got. i really like this unit and i'd like to keep it, but i suppose it could be negotiated. I just got it though and really like it, ideally i'd like to put it in the next boat. riggers and mounts along with the rod holders could be worked out as well (mixture of berts and traxstech mounts and rod holders. riggers are just cannon ez troll manuals).

Edited by dt5150

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

found another rig I'd like to pursue. $28k without the hds, or $27k without the hds and fishing equipment. I would leave the power cord and xducer in place so all you would need is any hds head unit.

Edited by dt5150