I am pretty much begging for help here! Been out three times for these salmon and skunked each time! Can't find a school or any marks any where! Does any one have a better route to take? Or any info would do? Thank you!

until things set up you are in search mode.  I would work north\south from 100-300 feet spreading rods at 10 foot intervals from 50-80 down.  I would also run dipsys with spin Dr \ flys.  Cover water.

Also don't forget to look for the bait. If you find it in big balls stay close cause the fish aren't far away. Usually the west gets the salmon first and they eventually slide on down to the east but just as the others said until a thermocline sets up they will be in and out.

You are not the only one.... we were out Sunday and worked 70-300 fow between ibay and bearcreek , never marked much except bottom dwellers that kept us busy on the deep rigger even at 2.6+ down speed

minion trolling flies

Edited by minion

Patience grasshopper. May isn't really a good month for kings on this end usually. June-August is much better. Often in May you need to focus on other species- i.e. Browns and steelhead