Snagged something about 6miles west of Wilson.

Was trolling Saturday in about 100ft of water when the in-line planer boards on both my 250 copper and 300 copper disappeared under water. Didn't feel like fish fighting so we pulled up other rods and headed backwards. Broke both 25lb flouro leaders at the Copper connection. I'm pretty sure we were stuck on something.  Any thoughts?

I think last year there were guys talking about something around the 4 mile creek area they had snagged on a downrigger. Dont think there was an explanation. If I remember right they picked up a bunch of interference on the fish finder then saw the rigger was hung up.

i took the average of the coordinates that most posted about that snag and put a skull and crossbones waypoint on my gps to avoid it. two weeks ago my copper got hung up on something and tore off. when i looked at my screen i was only .2 miles from the waypoint

If anyone else snags something please post the coordinates and save a GPS waypoint so others can avoid this. The other post mentioned a snag out around 200 FOW,    N43*20.252, W78*59.453

If I have time ill go out and look for it in the next few weeks.

Edited by KilliansRed

• 3 weeks later...