Big Tiger

My son and I were trolling on the west side of lake last Friday when he hooked onto this 45" Tiger, couldn't weigh it as my scale only goes to 15#s. Just started fishing Otisco last summer, what a fishery!!!

He had pics there this morning when i first saw the post. However they were doubled and upside down. I guess he got frustrated and removed them. It looked like a nice fish but hard to tell upside down on my phone.

Chad or Joe, Any idea whats up with the pics double posting? I had the same issue today. Or them being upside down for some?

Edited by Ivan

Had pics, upside down then I tried again and lost them... not sure how to turn them around. I even tried posting them upside down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-158044-14642137218647_thumb.jpg

That's Bull I fish alone and release some big fish. Ever try to get a good shot of a big essox trashing while alone.

Very easy. Get yourself a go pro or sony action cam. Once the fish is netted and the hooks are out, turn the camera on interval shot. There's your pics while fishing alone, as I do 90% of the time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Very easy. Get yourself a go pro or sony action cam. Once the fish is netted and the hooks are out, turn the camera on interval shot. There's your pics while fishing alone, as I do 90% of the time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm not interested in that kind of investment it's not that important to me

Edited by NPike

Nice fish Bill t. Like fishn ny i get my pics with a go pro. I turn it on once the fish is netted. Then i wave the fish around for ten seconds and release it. That ten seconds gives me 300 stills to pick from and i get my fish back in water faster than most. A nice tool but not cheap. I managed to outlive my mortgage and can afford crap like that. Good luck to all Sat. I hate crowds and will start Tuesday.