Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
len972ky

for sale : usa 2006 StarCraft Islander BRKT 221

Islander for sale (never thought I say that). Time has come to sell Fugly. I will be at the Point Monday June 6th to pick her up from Krenzers. Will spend a day Monday the 6th going over updates and splashing her. The boat will be for sale the end of the season with her available for pick up August 27th. If anyone is interested she can be seen and inspected Monday June 6th. asking price is 25k. Here are some details. 150 Optimax around 400 hours. 25 Merc 4 stroke (2008) trolling no hour gauge,  Lowrance HDS-10 at helm with networked 5 at stern. Side Scan.  Trax tech rod system with all new ratcheting holders. Scotty propack electrics (2).

time to spend more time fishing Florida. I live in Kentucky and Apalachicola is the same distance and longer season...plus I'm getting old.

If interested in seeing her just e-mail me and I'll get more details for you. [email protected]

post-143964-0-64789900-1464273580_thumb.jpg

Thanks Smoke

This is so bitter sweet, she has been great. I spend two to three weeks every year at the point and that's the only time she gets used. we are now spending more time going south and there is no reason she should just sit. some one will get a lot of use out of her.

A little confusing, I know. I will be up to get her updated (software on Lowrance and stuff) in June and she will be then  stored till August 13th when I return for two weeks. If someone buys her while I'm there that would be fine but I will only be there for three days. When I return in August, she will be available and if she does not sell I will either take her home or trade her in. If she wont sell for the asking price or close she would be a fine boat for off shore in Apalachicola.  I know its a large purchase. if someone wants to look her over and make arrangements for August. Just trying give people an opportunity to check her out. Good question though.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2018 at 5:45 AM, Brendan said:

Thanks. Hard boat to find ...

Tell me about it! I looked high and low for an authentic 221B. Scoured listings for about a year. Lots of conversions out there, but I wanted the factory version. The 191B's seem to be a lot more common, but I really wanted the 22 footer.

Finally I found a mention of one for sale on a fishing forum. It was in Kentucky, some 2000 miles away from me here in North Idaho. The listing was nearly 2 years old so I figured it was a long shot. But no harm in asking. Much to my surprise, it was still available!

Did the deal and got it shipped and I'm loving the boat. Still getting it all set up for myself and the way I fish. Those Great Lakes guys do things weird ;)

2006islander.jpg

For anyone interested we have a 2006 StarCraft Islander BRKT 221- In amazing condition for sale. It's barely been used. The boat is currently located in Seattle, WA - Will post with pictures soon.

• Like 1

Yeah, I saw that in the Seattle Craigslist. Looks like a beauty. If I hadn't found this one, I'd be all over it! I'm in north Idaho and you're a whole lot closer.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/d/seattle-2006-starcraft-islander-221/6943996145.html

I bet you guys sell it quick.