WHLS - BIG WATER DERBY

If anyone knows of Shops that would be willing to participate as registration and weigh in. Have them call me. We'll go lake wide, more entrees means more pay out.

315-483-2183

Good to hear I will call around on the east end Maybe the same shops that do LOC weigh-ins? Do you have a link to the facebook page?

Edited by Chas0218

I only have 4 certified scales right now, so if we go further west I'll check with Narby's. If we go further East which would be best Woodys, All Season or Henchen

Oh BTW - LT division is in with a 20 pound minimum.

:yes:   I'm in!

Rochester will be South Bay. Registration forms will be at South Bay as well. However they will not be there until Monday. We are just getting everything together on the website. If you go to soduspointbaitshop.com Click on the Specials tab then the specials tab again there is a copy of the rules which need adjusted already due to the additional division added. Be patient, we will have it all together by Monday.

Registration form's and rules will be available at Screwy Louie's, Warren's Hook Line & Sinker, South Bay Boat and Tackle and The Slippery Sinker on Monday June 6th.

Spread the word, the more entrees we get the more you fisherman get in return.

We are working on what will be the best way to post results and will keep you all updated.

I believe the Cove is closed down isn't it???

I drove by there just last Wednesday and from up above it looked open. Michelle told me a while ago that she has tried to sell the entire operation including the lodging without success.