WHLS - BIG WATER DERBY

Good news, Captains Cove will be a registration and weigh in station as well. However registration forms will not be available there until Friday afternoon. I'm trying to locate another scale and I'll talk to them again. If they are willing to make copies I could email them the forms for sign up until we can get the registration forms there. I'll follow up and keep you updated.

Some more good new's. GLT Supplies aka Familiar Bite will be sponsoring the Big Water Derby. Stay tuned for details on that (I think you are going to like it) Also Just a hint but the earlier you sign up the happier u may be. I can't share anymore on that at the moment!!!!!!! Registration forms are at Screwy Louie's, Warren's Hook Line & Sinker, South Bay Boat and Tackle, Captains Cove, and Slippery Sinker. Derby kicks off Saturday

Fish On !!!!!!!!

Ok everyone, here it is. Registration and weigh in stations are as follows. East to west. Screwy Louie's, Warren's Hook Line & Sinker, South Bay Boat and Tackle, Captains Cove. Others mentioned earlier have since changed their minds, for one reason or another. sorry for the confusion. On another note, we have picked up several more sponsors including Dreamweaver, Sodus Shores and more coming in. Good luck to everyone fishing in the BIG WATER DERBY.

Be safe and FISH ON !!!!

Leaderboard is updated daily on our website at http://www.soduspointbaitshop.com/ follow the WHLS - Big Water Derby tab. I will follow up on entry numbers. If your concerned with low numbers just get signed up and build it. Regardless of entree's and dollar amounts, we currently have over 5000.00 in product from our great sponsors to hand out and that is building daily.

Fish On!!!!!