WHLS - BIG WATER DERBY

If everyone participates, the payouts will go up faster. I give you kudos for doing this Tacklebuster! I entered this weekend and enjoyed being able to fish a tournament in between LOC derbys. My crew and I will be joining the other one also.

x2

Thanks Troy! Love the possibility of making a few bucks each time we go out. Keep doing your thing. If you truly make this for the fisherman this will have no problem wiping out the money grubbing LOC 😱

If only the west side shops stayed open later we would reclaim our top spot!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks to all of you that participated in the first phase of the Big Water Derby. Leaderboard can be viewed on our website. Congratulations to all who weighed fish in. Anglers with winning fish will be contacted tomorrow to collect on their winnings.

Again thanks to all!!!!!!

Stay tuned for some exciting news for upcoming derby news.

Fish On !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you that participated in the first phase of the Big Water Derby. Leaderboard can be viewed on our website. Congratulations to all who weighed fish in. Anglers with winning fish will be contacted tomorrow to collect on their winnings.

Fish On !!!!!!!!!!

:yes:

Fish On !!!!!!!!!!

so what did I win?

Did you get a fish on the board bandouley

yes I took 1rst in the salmon derby and all ingot was $150 what a joke! I'd like to know what happened to the sponsors that they had and why didn't I receive any sponsor packs or anything to go with the measly $150? All I kept hearing was that we would be 3000 percent better if we signed up than if we didn't. Me and my team will never enter this derby again and as far as I'm concerned it should just go away. It is a flippin joke

They didn't even call me they called my buddy instead. I don't understand why they would call him instead of me but they did. He told me that he did ask them about the sponsors but they just changed the subject.

I really like the idea of this tournament but without some answers from tacklebuster I'm probably not entering the next one

Yeah they were strangely absent from all conversations basically. Your right it's too bad cause we also love the idea of being able to fish for money all season. We will never enter this derby again

Dave I believe you have a voice mail if you check. I did call you directly as well as all other winner's. Sponsor packs will be distributed accordingly. And we greatly appreciate the help of our sponsors. Dave, If you are that unhappy with the winnings and you do not want it, we will be more than happy to award it to the next in line. Simply send me an email stating such. The Grand Prize winner will be receiving roughly $2000.00 in cash and prizes. Not bad for a $30.00 dollar investment if you ask me. I'll leave the percentage out since that seems to confuse some. If you want the big prize, catch the big fish!!!!

Thank you all again for participating and stay tuned for some HUGE announcements.

It's up to you guys what you want.

Fish On!!!!!!!

The grand prize gets $2000 in cash and prizes and 1rst in the salmon division gets $150? I don't have any voicemails or miss calls on my phone. I paid my money so I deserve to get what I won no matter how small it is. You advertised all these sponsors and how we the fisherman would be 3000 times better off if we entered the derby than we would be if we didn't and that my friend is false.

Is the lack of payout based on lack of participants? $150 for grand prize, how many signed up to fish this thing?

How big was your fish?

no one knows how many people entered the derby cause no one would ever tell us. My fish weighed 23 lbs. I get only being able to pay out a limited amount of funds but they kept advertising how they had all these sponsors so you would figure that they would make up the lack of funds with sponsor packs or anything like that but that is not happening

WHLS - Big water derby  

is like playing the lottery you don't know the payout until all tickets are counted

so don't **** you put money in for something that did not give entrees

a up front payout

I like to know what you get for your dollar ( that's what is good with the L.O.C.)

I sure if (WHLS) was bigger the rules & prize structure would change 

( JUST SAYING ) go fish & have fun