​There are fish at the bluffs, that is where the two arms meet.  We had biters right on the bottom and half way up fished from5 to 9 am and had no one else around for quit a while.  No big fish this year though.  24 incher is a big one there for big fish go to Deans cove there are ten pounders there once in a while.....k

There are bass all over that lake but I am not much of a bass fisher.  And yes start at 60 or so and work deeper.  some of my buddys-very successful- do not fish deeper than 90 but I do. Don't jig until you see something, either bait of real fish.....jk

Thanks for the info. I am a LO guy however I have fished Seneca and Cayuga most of my life growing up. I am only 45 minutes from keuka but never fished it for some reason.

I have always wanted to try jigging out there but haven't had the chance too yet as my boat is docked up at oak orchard. This trip is mainly to make sure his boat is running good (he had issues his first trip out). So we will mainly burn some fuel and then wet a line to slime the deck.

I appreciate the tips and will give a go. I'll let you know how we make out. If you ever need info on conditions out of oak orchard just let me know and I'll return the favor lol.

There are bigger fish in Cayuga than Keyuka by 5 inch average.   And the Keyuka fish are getting thinner, lighter built.  had to find there also.  I would recommend Deans cove or long point depending which side of the lake you are on. We fish Keyuka a lot just because our boat is so small, a 14 utility.  Also this time of year trollers out do us st of the time, I just like to feel that express train clobber my jig with the rod in my hand.....jk