Went out this morning, tons of boats. All spread out! Marked tons of bait. 60'-100' Had 1 screamer on a dipsy out 150, in 90' but he got off. Only other fish was a skippy around 9am on a rigger down 60 over 160. Anybody else do anything? I don't have much in the way of flashers and flies, or spin doctors. (I have one of each) I was going to get more is there a color I should start with? If I run them off dipsys how far back should they be?

What a great morning in Lake Ontario even if we didn't catch many fish!

Good colors are green and white. I switched over to pro trolls so I have a few spin doctors I don't use anymore. Got an 8" and a 10" in white and a 10" in green. I also have a white and green pro troll both 8". Maybe these can get you started. $ 25. and I'll send them to you. I'll try to post a pic for you to take a look at soon if your interested.

I did the afternoon shift out of Sandy.  Very slow.  Fished toward the West in 50-150 fow.  Marked very little bait.  Marked a lot of small fish 30-50' down over various depths.  Lost a skipper on cut bait 50/150.  Lost a foul hooked larger fish 35/150 on a rigger spoon.

We were out of Sandy that morning as well.   Decided to try deeper.   Had one screamer 40 down in 220 fow that broke off.  Then nothing but a skippy in the next few hours.

Glad we weren't the only ones to come up short, was starting to wonder what I was doing wrong.