Sold / Closed 1993 19ft bluefin spectrum --TrAde

Hey just putting this out to and see if there's any interest-- family's growing and so is the room needed for the family. Looking to trade for a larger boat. Something with a decent platform, a kicker motor, preferable outboard for a main but that's asking for a lot lol.

1998 135hp Mercury

2012 9.9hp Mercury pro kicker with power trim 25in shaft electric start w/ Ez steer (has servo for troll master already installed)

25in transom

Splash guards

Lowrance elite 7

2x side planers

2x triple tite lok rod holders

2x cannon mag 5 concerted to 10s

Bimini top with full back canvas (couple spots need attention)

All in all... It's a bad mamba Jamba for fishing just need more room. Any questions shoot me a PM.

post-148474-14645317245477_thumb.jpgpost-148474-14645317925251_thumb.jpgpost-148474-14645318461885_thumb.jpg

Edited by Little Crappie

How has the fishing been lately? I'm in no hurry because I'm making my to-do list smaller every day. I haven't seen any impressive reports yet this year.

But we'll do some fishing for sure.

Edited by Todd in NY

Nice fishing boat for sure.  I assume your is the 19 footer?  I have the 17 footer (1706) and like it a lot for fishing the finger lakes!  Want to get up to the big lake some time but I am not set up for trolling. 

Funny I am considering down sizing to make it a little easier to launch with my 10 year old son...

Good luck with your trade/sale!

Had one for years before I sold it let me tell you I don't think they sink!!!! I was young and dumb when I owned my 19 ft spectrum and forgot the plug and I was 5 miles out and seen water on the floor by time We got back we had water to are knees and when I say forgot the plug I mean left it at home[emoji12] that boat was like a tank coast guard couldn't believe the boat was still able to move and float!! Good boat right there