Sold / Closed Tiara 3100 open Found house has to go.......slip included

new pics added $22,000 or reasonable offer, not including riggers/planer reels/fishhawk/4 cannon rod holders/garmin head unit. Asking $27,000 with everything. This is a hard boat to price, if interested pm or call 315 five six nine 6360. might be able to work something out for different $/less gear/etc. Im a reasonable guy. Found new house make an offer guys has to go

### FINANCING, INSURANCE, AND DOMESTIC SHIPPING AVAILABLE..### Alot of banks dont like older hulls, i have access to 20+ lender who specialize in financing and insuring  larger boats without insurance surveys.

***INCLUDES SLIP PAID THROUGH END OF SEASON*** $1,250 value***

Selling my dream boat.. 81 Tiara 3100 open. Twin 5.7 mercruiser 350 MAG's, new in 1999. 325hp per motor, not the stock 260 of most 5.7's. Run like a dream. Port fuel injection, Top ends were rebuilt in 2006 so significantly less hours on the top ends. Very good on gas compared to the 454's you often find in these boats, and she still tops out around 35 mph wot. Gas tanks were replaced 8-10 years ago. Boat has 3 100 gallon gas tanks in it, one for each motor and a third that can feed either motor as backup.  To give you an idea, i fished 3 days of the oswego pro am on about 180 dollars in gas. That included a run to sodus, and one to mexico. I usually just leave 20-30 gallons in the spare tank for emergencies/fuel issues, but once a year or so ill fill it up for spare gas when im making super long runs.I like the security of having gas reserves, and specifically an entirely separate tank system to draw on if im aways from home.  Full 12' beam makes it the ultimate lake Ontario platform, with one of the biggest dance floors around. Many engine upgrades including all new exhaust elbows in april 2016 and a few other odds and ends i wanted to swap out, most work done by krenzers marine and i have records. Runs flawlessly. Compression testing on all cylinders was performed in February 2016 @ krenzers marine. Each cylinder tested above 190. these motors are mint. Has a custom hardtop/half tower and is rigged for big lake or ocean fishing and cruising. built in 7 rod rocket launcher and removable outriggers. Boat is equipped with the following basically brand new fishing gear currently:
-4 cannon electric mag10stx downriggers, new august 2015 ($2500)
-Garmin touchscreen 7610xsv navigation, fishfinder, chartplotter) with best thru hull transducer garmin makes. New august 2015 ($4500)
-4 cannon dual axis adjustable rod holders mounted on cannon tracks. new 4/2016 ($500)
-6 adjustable rod holders on the hardtop for planer board rods. new 4/2016 ($400)
-pair of cisco manual pla
ner reels. new 8/2015($600)
-Fishhawk x4 new 8/2016 ($650)
-new washdown system 2016
-new magnesiums on trim tabs and prop shafts
-new dripless packings and starboard propshaft 4/2016
-2 yr old bottom paint
-new outrigger rigging.

If you think you dont want outriggers on the great lakes, think about a 4 diver spread run off those things, or the ability to run your coppers during fall combat fishing without messing around with boards. those things are invaluable.

Also equipped with an older but functioning furuno radar and dome, backup gps, vhf radio, washdown pump. literally everything you could ask for in a fishing boat, except autopilot.(didnt get there yet)
I've gone through everything mechanically on this boat and she is mint in that department. Needs a new canvas top, that i haven't gotten to yet as well, but will be replaced this summer if it doesn't sell before i get to it, will negotiate on price if i dont get it done.She is in the water currently in oswego and can be sea trialed for a serious buyer. Cabin is in great shape, fridge, sink, head all work great. 110v shore power system. Hot water heater onboard as well as onboard battery charging system if you dont have shore power at your marina.

I realllly dont want to sell this boat, but a growing family takes precedence for me over a boat. Many pics taken before additions. I will get updated pics this week.

Surveyors welcome at buyers expense. This boat has been very well taken care of and shows very well for her age. You wont be disappointed, $27,000 or best offer. more pics coming soon. Make offers

willing to seperate fishing gear from boat purchase if looking for a family cruiser.

post-152750-0-04426100-1464898154_thumb.jpgpost-152750-0-93319200-1464898184_thumb.jpgpost-152750-0-75098700-1464898193_thumb.jpgpost-152750-0-24953700-1464898200_thumb.jpgpost-152750-0-27529800-1464898225_thumb.jpgpost-152750-0-18163100-1464898231_thumb.jpgpost-152750-0-39677500-1464898240_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sammy Dog

Didn't you just get into this boat? I know you had the Penn Yan last season. It is a sweet platform just the wrong timing for being I just bought brand new one.

i did. bought it about 2 months before i found out we were pregnant.  Kids change some stuff. mainly i need a bigger house and a smaller boat then i did last year.. stings like hell to do this, but its not just about me anymore, and i need a bigger house. 

Yep been there but my wife knows that it's a passion for me so we bit the bullet. I don't know what I would do without either one (kids and fishing) but as long as they enjoy it and I can be on the water I will always have a boat. Good luck and hope it works out for you.

Yep been there but my wife knows that it's a passion for me so we bit the bullet. I don't know what I would do without either one (kids and fishing) but as long as they enjoy it and I can be on the water I will always have a boat. Good luck and hope it works out for you.

im just downgrading boats not quitting fishing believe me.. ill be back in a big boat in a few years, hell this might not even sell, but fishing out of something smaller for a few years wont kill me.

i did. bought it about 2 months before i found out we were pregnant.  Kids change some stuff. mainly i need a bigger house and a smaller boat then i did last year.. stings like hell to do this, but its not just about me anymore, and i need a bigger house.

really? Do u live in a camper? When we had our first kid we lived in a 850 sf house. Second one came along we moved into a 1250 sf house and are still here. Just sayin..

really? Do u live in a camper? When we had our first kid we lived in a 850 sf house. Second one came along we moved into a 1250 sf house and are still here. Just sayin..

small house in the city, we hate the city... Don't need a mansion, just bigger with some woods

Straight inboard ?

Twin 1999 5.7 magnum inboards with velvet drive transmissions. Fresh top ends in 2006 with a few hundred hours on them

Also this year tiara does not have that crazy engine access where u lift up the seating group. With the hydraulic arms.. The seats all slide out and there is a giant access area to both motors, trannys, batteries, etc. everything is very accessible and easy to work on.

Edited by Sammy Dog

Good luck with the sale Jason to anyone looking don't be afraid to buy as I have bought from him and still run that boat good guy to deal with good luck with the baby hope all goes well and healthy and a new boat around the corner

Good luck with the sale Jason to anyone looking don't be afraid to buy as I have bought from him and still run that boat good guy to deal with good luck with the baby hope all goes well and healthy and a new boat around the corner

Thanks Bill. Going to be getting into something like the trophy!!! Glad she's still treatin you well