Sold / Closed Tiara 3100 open Found house has to go.......slip included

I'm showing the boat Saturday afternoon if anyone is interested. I have a gentlemen scheduled to come he will get first opportunity as I gave him my word he would have first crack at it.

Edited by Sammy Dog

have pics loaded of everything in cabin now except for head(forgot that pic) its a very big cabin. im 6'1 and 350 pounds and i have plenty of room to run around the cabin, and ample room in the head  to actually use it.  Sleeps 2-3 guys comfortably or a family of 4 no problem. 

Edited by Sammy Dog

Damn only if I hadn't just bought my new 20 footer I would be all over this or if it had come up in April. It's killing me to keep looking at this every day. I try not to look at the ad but man it's tough

This boat is for sure a beautiful fishing platform she has plenty of power and all the luxurys that you could ever need Dont be afraid of the year of the boat its has very up to date engines, transmissions and elextronics. Jay has done a great job taking care this boat! She was his baby before the lil one was born. You will not be dissapointed!!! Good luck bud!