Sold / Closed Tiara 3100 open Found house has to go.......slip included

24' Thompson fit your needs?

It Certainly might.. Call or text me 315-569-6360 if I don't answer this weekend I'm fishing the pro am so no cell use. I will be at the boat all weekend though if you wanted to see it after one day

Leave a message and I'll call back when we're done for the day

Edited by Sammy Dog

Bump for the boat every other oswego pro\am  am team wish they were driving in the waves yesterday. new price 29k with everything.... has to go

That is no lie. I was ready to trade you the 240 Thompson and cash as soon as we hit the dock yesterday! Lol         Your boat handled the water beautifully.  You guys looked like you were walking around on your living room floor as we were hanging on for dear life. 

the tiara is sitting there waiting for ya  =)

That is no lie. I was ready to trade you the 240 Thompson and cash as soon as we hit the dock yesterday! Lol         Your boat handled the water beautifully.  You guys looked like you were walking around on your living room floor as we were hanging on for dear life. 

Sammy Dog what happened to the charter captains that were supposedly interested in your boat? Did they ever show up?

One bought another boat, another went AWOL, it happens You know. Lots of passing interest, and a few serious lookers who came and saw it and loved it,but couldn't get the money together..

It'll go soon. I need to pull some cash out for family reasons and I'll find a smaller ride. I love this boat, but I'm ready for her to go..