oneida eyes bad day

on the water jiggin by 5:45 out in 30 fow @shack shoals,caught 1 eye spent the next 7 hours trin to find the rest of his family and failed miserably,caught 1 sheeps head and had 1 more bite,tried from 12 to 40 fow,where did the land shark find the fish???i was in my buddy's mirror craft today,it was a strange day on the lake too.first nice drift then no wind,still better than work,and so long4 now;john

John, I was out off Shackloton Point (the tower) in 35FOW Saturday evening with my wife and we did pretty well - she grabed 3 pretty quickly drifting worm rigs. This morning I was only out for a few hours early (5am) and was out around 111-113 and got some eye's while there was still a drift. When the lake laid down I had to scout more and got lucky and got on top of some off Messenger reef. Im still jigging and have not started trolling yet.

mark

there were a few guys out trolling --- I think I recall your boat -- Lund makes a great boat ... that stretch in pretty wide and I'll fish it anywhere from messager out to 111-113 depending on the wind direction. I have a yellow scout. I'm not to hard to miss with the "Bite Me" logo on the back of my boat. Im usually sitting on channel 14 if I think to turn it on. I sort of go brain dead when I'm by myself .. cast and jig ... cast and jig ... cast and jig .. dring some coffee then cast and jig :roll: Its been a great season so far but I think it's only a matter of time now when the jig is up ... then I start contributing to OPEC and troll!! The trolling game is all new to me so it should be interesting once I start :?

good luck out there -- I'll look for the lund this weekend when I'm out on the water.

ive got a sayin;some days your the dog,others the hydrant.this weekend i was the hydrant,in 2 weeks ill be the dog!!cant fish 4th july weekend ,daughter graduation extravaganza!!if any of you guys want to meet up on the water let me know,is it worth the time and $$$ to buy a marine radio???how much info do you guys share on the water with people you may know??and so long 4 now;john