Hopefully tomorrow and a better wind the fish will turn on.Im going to try my ole trick of a dodger squid with a silver horde chasing it.I run the didger not more thwn 8 ft behind the ball and use a cheater with a long  lead about 3 ft above.Usally best thing to do is locate a group a fish and then workthem one by one.Many days i would pick up a fish every pass  and resetup and work my way back to the loran waypoint.

Another good trick is school up some smaller j plugs and .I often would run up to six rods.

Another is to use a old flasher about 4 to 6 ft inline with a spoon

The fish (salmon)are more plecntiful than last year.Today that NE wind kept the fishing down like it always does.

Good luck tomorrow

john

Last year we caught our largest laker.24 lbs 38 in on my 450 copper fish wench rig on a carbon 14 over 140 fow

We also caught the 29 lb.king finaly end÷d last place fall derby

post-144987-0-42697200-1473086009_thumb.jpg

Edited by john1947

Nice laker and king John.  I fully agree with you on the great sunsets too.  I guess at this point in life the little things become more apparent and appreciated eh? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday should be a good day fishing.The winds should be south and with the cold water in close to shore due to NE wind there should be many salmon close to shore.There were many fish offshore waiting for this change.Good luck .