Out of Henderson Harbor 4 June

Launched out of Henderson Harbor at 0530. Put lines in the water in front of Stoney point light house in 30 FOW. 2 riggers( 10' down and 20' down) 2 boards dragging sticks and 2 dipsey's with spoons. After 1/2 an hour headed south a rod fired( rigger 20' down with a watermelon spoon) my buddy grabbed the rod and started bringing it in but the fish never made it to the boat. Don't know what it was but think it was a big brown. Then nothing for hours.... Decided to go to 130 FOW in front of the light house. Caught a Laker on the bottom with Cow bells and a peanut. At least we didn't get skunked.. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Out at the lanes? I doubt the kings will be in for another couple weeks at least generally they start to show up in numbers around July 4th. Although there might be a few around early. The trench gets hot around August when they start to stage. 

With the early warm weather this year the lake is warming faster and the kings are migrating faster but I bet around July 4th they will start showing up.

Not in the lanes have only caught small kings and steelies there last few weeks... and nasty big incidental Lakers. On a recon trip trying to find em.

I know where not to go.

Edited by FleetTracker

I fished out there yesterday searched from 130 all the way out to 225 off the finger headed south west. Best screen was 140 to 165 not a great screen but some suspended arcs hear or there. Picked at fish most of the morning but mostly smal 15 to 22 in kings. Took a handful of suspended lakers and 2 6 to 7 pound kings.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I targeted the deeper arcs showing up in 53 degree or cooler water. 90 rigger with UV diehard stingray was the stud early with one of the 6lb kings also coming on meat on a 500 copper. Seasick waddler FLT on a 275 diver early also and later a stingray uv sea sick on the same diver once the sun popped out

Are those riggers working ok for you

The Downriggers are working great! Thanks! I need to catch some fish with them now.. I went Bass fishing yesterday in Chaumont Bay. I wasn't excited about it but I promised a buddy I would take him.. It felt good to put some fish in the live well tho.. Thinking about taking the family out on Ontario today for some Father's Day fishing..