Cayuga over load

If not pro only, at least make it so you have to have 100 posts before being able to view the reports section.

Now we are getting somewhere!!!! X2 PAP!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dennis -

Yes, let me give this some thought.  I think that is worth consideration as the finger lakes section on LOU has become increasingly popular over the years - far beyond anything I imagined.  I wouldn't make Pro-member-only but I think that making it at least a site member is a reasonable request like we do for the main Lake O fishing reports section. 

Thanks again -

Chad

Just checked still the same.... any decision made yet ?

There is nothing more satisfying than boating fish after fish and not a boat in sight.in the 80's we had a fishing report in our local paper....Every week it was Sheldrake Sheldrake Sheldrake....After we had breakfast at the Triangle Diner,we could see all of the boats from the top of the hill when driving to the Long Point launch.Pop couldn't swim and we always stayed on the east shore,We would hammer the fish and many times nobody was within several miles of us...Back then it was all about numbers for us,now,we get much satisfaction helping others.

There are more than enough fish for all.Cyn and I took a trip to Waterloo this afternoon.We didn't see 1 boat on the water on the way up.On the way back we saw a sailboat and a paddle boarder.

We don't get out very much now but if we do and post on this great site....Feel free to ask away...Zeke & Cyn

(Strike 3)

• 4 years later...