oneida sunday 06/29

fished sunday from 6am to noon. trolling rapalas in 20FOW or less. between 6am and 8 we caught 7 walleyes. 2 were right above 15inches and the others were all above 20inches. between 8 and noon we caught the last 2 walleyes, 3 or 4 smallmouths, and 2 really nice perch. the perch came on a worm harness. the action was not real fast, but steady. anytime you can leave with the limit is a good day.

3 mile bay. its on the north shore towards the west end of the lake. this week the only days i can fish are wednesday friday and sunday. 3-mile will be tough to fish on friday unless you get there real early and are gone by 9 or 10.

storm front,

i will be there friday. i will call you on your cell. only going to fish in the am. the wife wants to do fourth of july crap and that doesn't involve fishing poles. i did pick up a vhf the other day. what channel do people use over there?

68 is the popular channel on Oneida. You will find more guys chatting walleye on there than any other channel. The fishing is still very good. My biggest suggestion is get on the water way b4 the sun does. Get off the water by 11 or so. The best fishing will be over with. Maybe the biggest boating weekend of the year. That = spooked walleye. On the water by 4 off by 11. ;)

Wouldn't leave home with out a radio!! It's a safety net if you run into problems out there and we all know how quick that lake can turn... Fishing info can be helpfull and it helps if you get to know people out there. Landshark has the price right .. worth every penny !!