I hit the lanes tonight from 6-7 pm with very little marks and no hits, temp was deep. Moved south of calf from 7:30-8:30 in 130-150 fow with good temp and marks down 100-110 or so. Landed one nice laker, a skippy, and lost one on a rigger.

Here are just a few of the pics from yesterday. I have more pics coming from the other guys phones that they took of fish I caught also. My fiancee's son definitely enjoyed the day out on the water fishing.

post-159287-0-22012700-1468417568_thumb.jpg

post-159287-0-46368100-1468417623_thumb.jpg

post-159287-0-21397700-1468417643_thumb.jpg

post-159287-0-15905300-1468417764_thumb.jpg

Good luck out there this weekend guys if you get a chance to go out! I will not be making it out this weekend. Saturday is the Nationals car show in Syracuse with the other half and the boy. Not sure about Sunday yet but have been invited out again with my buddy Joe and his other half.

I plan on being out there early tomorrow morning( plan on launching out of Henderson at 0500) till noon... No fishing for me on Sunday, I got 24 hour duty.. I plan on starting near Calf Island in 130-150 FOW. If no one is home I will probably head out to the lanes..

My plan exactly too Shawn. Heading out from sackets solo at first light. Looks like theres gonna be a lot of us out there tomorrow. Hit me up on 68, boat name "Blutooth".

Depends on the wind direction whether the wall is even doable, if it is, I'd give the wall a shot before trucking out to the lanes. JMO

2 kings off the finger this AM... Lots of LT down deep - stay well above em to play with the silver. Temps are there and lake is set up fully now. Don't have to go down 100' to find 44-46deg water.

Here's the better King.

post-151421-14686936107576_thumb.jpg

Nice to see everyone seems to be doing pretty good out there.. We launched early this morning and battled some chop and rollers to get to the finger. We were set up by 0620 but one of our passengers got sea sick so we had to head in. A lot of time, energy and money wasted this morning... I am a little frustrated because I may have to wait till next weekend to try it again!!

Awesome day, lots of action, top water column best, Spoon bite, only one hit for us on Flasher/fly, I actually pulled my wire dipseys and ran all riggers as the feisty smaller 6-8lb Kings were raising hell getting into them, LOL 15 Kings, we released all we thought would make it, only hit 4 lakers but my lowest rod was 30' off bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United