I just bought a certified tournament scale for this event series... a Tournament Scale Model 357:

http://tournamentscales.com/model-357-base-system/

This weekend (Sat/Sun) is the first 2-day event with weigh in occurring from 5-6PM on Saturday and 4-5PM on Sunday. Come join us, weekend warriors of Henderson and the surrounding area!! Let us know if you have any questions or feedback!

Hurry and be sure to pay entry fees via paypal on the website by Friday night for this weekends Pilot event: http://www.lcsalmonshowdown.com/

There is a $20 ticket price for the Salmon division and  $10 ticket price for the Lake Trout division. Fees are per boat, not per person! Besides special fundraisers (Few and far between), entry fee's will be entered into a winner takes all pot for each division. 

I will also be providing Pizza and Wings during the weigh in on Saturday between 5-6PM!

Edited by FleetTracker

CK3080... Went out yesterday morning 6:15-9:30 near the finger. Dipsy out 160 went while setting other rods, sad to say the leader broke, copper went shortly after that and came unglued [emoji31]. Picked up a small King on SWR down 85 right before we went in. Temps were good, screen showed some fish.

Great job guys! Nice scale too. Little crappie will get a good workout holding each fish wile standing on the scale :)

haha thanks guys.  Glad to hear we are getting some early interest for the first event this weekend!!

We'll have a fish basket for the scale so Little Crappie doesn't get winded  :lol:

This sounds like fun time! I would like to enter also but would not know for sure until later in the week whether I can actually get time to go out.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

No problem bobby - we hope you can join in on the action! Everyone has until Friday night 11:59pm to sign up!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Out by galloo or shipping lanes are the fleas bad, looking to be out there this weekend and was wonding what to tie up for trolling. thanks

The big blow from yesterday and today usually alleviates the flea issues for a while and days later.  They have not been very bad the last week or two as we've gotten a decent storm each week.  this time of year it's always best to have some 30lb big game or the anti-flea specialty lines like Blood Run's SeaFlea.  I run the SeaFlea 30lb - it works great.  Fishon - consider entering the local tournament this weekend at: lcsalmonshowdown.com

Nice Job, team Organized Chaos will be entering as well.

See you this weekend for the tourney Organized Chaos!

Edited by FleetTracker

The Salmon Stooges are in. Todd and Shawn are going to love me for that. Let the laughing begin.This is gonna be a good time.

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk

Thanks Jim :)

When you own the boat, you call the shots and name the team. Maybe salmon like stooges...