Go get em this weekend boys!  Best of luck to everyone in the Salmon Showdown tournament!  I am in a wedding tomorrow so will not be participating in this event.  However, My best friend and fishing partner (my dad) has entered the Go Easy with a couple other buddies on board.

I want to see a few crack 30lbs out of our area... bring em in!!

I'll be setting up the weigh-in on Sunday so i'll see everyone for final results and prizes!

I'll be at camp fishing through Labor day so i'll keep reports current daily.

Edited by FleetTracker

I will be attending my niece and nephew's birthday party in Philadelphia Pa. On Saturday. I am hoping to make it back in time to maybe squeeze in a little fishing on Sunday evening.. So unfortunately I will not be participating in the Derby this weekend.. I hope there is a Labor Day weekend tournament!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Go get em this weekend boys!  Best of luck to everyone in the Salmon Showdown tournament!  I am in a wedding tomorrow so will not be participating in this event.  However, My best friend and fishing partner (my dad) has entered the Go Easy with a couple other buddies on board.

I want to see a few crack 30lbs out of our area... bring em in!!

I'll be setting up the weigh-in on Sunday so i'll see everyone for final results and prizes!

I'll be at camp fishing through Labor day so i'll keep reports current daily.

Will there be a weigh in on Saturday Devin? Or will it just be Sunday? Thanks and have fun at the wedding.