I'm totally addicted. When a rod fires with a big fish on while paddling it's a total rush.  Last year was my first year of yak fishing and it produced a 9# walleye, 39" tiger muskie and 25# king.  This year started with a 12# brown at fair haven with it.  It's a work- out paddling up to 7 miles in a few hours but it is worth it to me

Can anyone report on conditions in the trench currently or what could be expected tomorrow. Debating whether to take the 3 hour ride tonight to fish tomo or not(my only day off). I see by the bouy data it's settling out fast but just wondering if maybe anyone can see from shore what might be going on out there.appreciate any info thanks

Edited by MadFisher

Thanks. Im gonna go for it and will report how i do. Flyin solo in my 19' crestliner. Ill be on 16 call sign madfisher if anyone else is out there.but in the meantime if anyone can give me any insight as to what ill be dealing with id appreciate it. Hopefully the thermocline stayed intact

Can anyone report on conditions in the trench currently or what could be expected tomorrow. Debating whether to take the 3 hour ride tonight to fish tomo or not(my only day off). I see by the bouy data it's settling out fast but just wondering if maybe anyone can see from shore what might be going on out there.appreciate any info thanks

Just do it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Lake Ontario United mobile app