just got back home from the trench fished Thursday and Friday morning no thermo again i have been there 3 times in the last month and only once was there a good thermo the bight can be tough when you fish in bath water .found fish outside the high rocks mostly over the deepest water most bites came around 100 feet down on ff green in cooler and a few on green meat rig lots of fish around but slow bite .Ended up with 4 kings and 1 coho biggest was 28  lbs and landed a double hookup solo with 3 rods out and no net no tangles 

White Flasher/green fly worked great till that last one ran thru other flasher and broke line! Somehow got fly tangled in flasher from other side! Oh and the dipsy was right in the middle of it all!! Good times! Got on video, 16 minute s#!&t show!! What a riot!! Wouldn't trade for anything!

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

2227e0b68df37bb35932f977586f2357.jpgeb2362db9a5a00c56f1d077865883c4e.jpg

I got out this afternoon around 2:30, we were out for about 1.5 hours before we found the fish, then it was game on, ended up landing 5 with 2 over 28lbs. We pulled our dipsys and ran a tight pattern on riggers. We hit a triple and landed 2 of the 3, wish we got it on video but to much was happening to get the camera out, lol

I did get 3 short videos from today.

Best for us was two face paddle, protroll green Mountain Dew/ atomic purple mirage fly. Most bites were close to bottom. If we don't get a hard east wind or lots of rain it looks like we will have another week of good fishing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

42cddbd37009b4f072d0ead15f847ebd.jpg1a81cc6d1330264006c1d605dc1ee6ec.jpg

My screens from Friday evening,

This is one impressive screen, but how long can they last stacked in there?, I hope they retreat to the deep for their sake, but their biological clock is ticking, the rivers aren't passable, so hope this storm coming up the coast will be their chance to run the rivers!! one way or another we will pay for this down the road, I hope I'm wrong!! Keep at Em guys not many are going to make the journey.

Went out early this morning. Very warm water. Had to go to 140' to find the colder water and we found fish. Wind was bad, waves were worse. Current was insane. fished a couple hours and said screw this then headed in with no action as usual. Starting to not enjoy this salmon fishing BS.

We were out from 9-12... Screen look the same as the ones posted from Friday. Nothing wanted to play. Trolled with the waves from the lighthouse (135 fow) into 110, screen was hot almost the entire time. Did that twice before we called it.

Now in Pulaski throwing some flys. More people than we expected, just saw one guy set a hook, but it came off. All the action in the hour we've been here.