Yes thanks pap! I warned them but waves are supposed to be only 2ft or less tommorow and 1tf or less on sunday. Im going to try your pointers you gave me and hopefully I can get it right for them to catch something. I won't have the boy with me tomorrow to help out so I'm relying on my new guests to help with setting up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Went 2 for 2 today, both males. Not in the trench. Off Horse Island. Fished 9:30 - 11:30 then ran into Dexter to see if anything going in there. There wasn't.

#1 dipsey, 3 setting, out 120, White/Mt. Dew spinny and fly.

White "icecream" Jplug on rigger down 50.

post-151421-1474749269713_thumb.jpg

post-151421-1474749288437_thumb.jpg

post-151421-14747492956961_thumb.jpg

Went 2 for 2 today, both males. Not in the trench. Off Horse Island. Fished 9:30 - 11:30 then ran into Dexter to see if anything going in there. There wasn't.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20160924-113250.png

attachicon.gif20160924_101552.jpg

attachicon.gif20160924_140116.jpg

Congratulations

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Had a good screen early shallow, had one release. Brought another to the boat off the lighthouse and lost him due to a tangle and busted hook. Both on flasher/fly on riggers. Been breaking a lot of hooks this season on flies. Oh well had fun with good company.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I'll never understand this silly game with salmon fishing. Had my best day of the whole trench season. We got four salmon and two mud chickens. It all happened in a flurry of about an hour and a half. I wish I was smart enough to send a picture we got one that was 29 pounds. Biggest fish of season.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

We got out late but had a good run later in the after noon. Had 4 releases and landed one salmon and one walleye. Lost a dipsy and got one ball hung up on the bottom and lost it. The salmon hit on spoon down about 85ft in 105ft of water. The other releases got off as soon as my friend pick up the rod

We got out late but had a good run later in the after noon. Had 4 releases and landed one salmon and one walleye. Lost a dipsy and got one ball hung up on the bottom and lost it. The salmon hit on spoon down about 85ft in 105ft of water. The other releases got off as soon as my friend pick up the rod

Here are the picspost-159287-14747660596306_thumb.jpg

post-159287-14747660644205_thumb.jpg

post-159287-14747660712752_thumb.jpg

Edited by bobby416n

Here are the picsattachicon.gif20160924_184657.jpg

Hey nice going there Bobby, gotta love those eyes!! Sorry to hear about your rigger weight that sucks that's a lot of lettuce down at the bottom of the drink I don't know one guy that didn't lose a rigger weight or two in their time of fishing with riggers,I've lost dipsies on the bottom also already, it happens to the best of guys also.

Best of luck to ya the rest of the year

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20160924-113250.png

attachicon.gif20160924_101552.jpg

attachicon.gif20160924_140116.jpg

One year we hit them heavy from that big concrete square out in 40-50ft heading towards the lighted red-green bouys. Might of been shyt luck that a school was headed out, also one year right as you come around association ils. Where it drops into the main lake. We kept trolling back & forth there, hitting pretty heavy, while the boys were ****ing nothing going on down here "trench" nice fish by the way!!

Anyone know how long the kings may still be in the trench area? Or do they move on out to the Black River bay area in Dexter by this time of year ? Maybe focus on walleye with what time we have left of boating season before winterizing.

Back on June 5th I started at red called Silver's around calf. Never thought it would turn into what it did. A plethora of information and developed a couple of good fishing friends too. Would like to thank all who contributed to this it was a great help to me and I'm sure others

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Jim, even when the fishing wasn't good, I was in good company, fishing with you and little crappie a handful of times. It was a good year because I learned a lot and made some good fishing friends along the way. Can't wait for 2017!