In the secret Trench lol.... 115ft down over 135 fow. both taken on a silver pro king! I have to tell ya, silver proking has been my go to lure all season (forgot what the actual name is). It's been extremely productive for me all season, from kings, steelhead, & lakers. 

Went out tonight for an hour or so from 630-730. Still loaded with marks in the bottom 25 feet over 120-135. Couldnt get a rod to fire. Fished 8" and 11" sd's with flies, j plugs, and spoons. Nice night out though, perfect 2' trolling chop. Gonna hit it hard this weekend.

Went out tonight for an hour or so from 630-730. Still loaded with marks in the bottom 25 feet over 120-135. Couldnt get a rod to fire. Fished 8" and 11" sd's with flies, j plugs, and spoons. Nice night out though, perfect 2' trolling chop. Gonna hit it hard this weekend.

Did you get any down temps? Just wondering if the down temps have improved since last Friday.

Don't forget to register your boat for this weekend's 2-day Charity Event for the Jefferson County 4H Club! $30 per boat to enter both the Salmon and Lake Trout Division!Register at: LCSALMONSHOWDOWN.COMWe have 6 boats registered so far, and have Cash and Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in both the Salmon and Lake Trout Divisions!Weigh in is from 5-6PM on Saturday and from 2-3PM on Sunday at Bedford Creek Marina.Any questions, please PM Little Crappie or myself. Hope to see you out there!

I should be getting my boat out of the shop tomorrow morning. If so, I'll be registering under team Salmonitis, my boat name :)

I got out today around 1:30 and it was rough, but it calmed down late afternoon to just a chop. Ended up 2-4 on kings and had quite a few knock offs, definitely flasher/fly bite, no hits on meat, all hits on riggers, had one short hit on dipsy but didn't connect. Most active kings seemed to be in 95' to 105' down no matter what depth. Was dragging a whitefish, I'm thinking it shut my pattern down.

Ck3080....we only got one fish after 5:00 on so I think when the lake settled down the bite slowed,

I'm going out tommarrow morning to fish 1/2 day, hope they turn on.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United