I plan on giving it a try again this weekend. I may be able to try it Friday evening.. I will post how I do..

You use a vhf, if so what channel? I was planning on going out saturady or sunday morning I could hail you if I get into something.

Went out of Henderson out to 150ft of water Thursday and Friday. Bunch of skipper kings and one decent laker and caught a couple big white fish. Slow for us

Where did you you go? Out to the Shipping lanes? I am planning on going out to the Shipping lanes tomorrow morning. Last time I was out there I only got one small steelhead..

The Kings are defiantly out of Oswego, nice catches today , the lake temp is setting up, It will get better day by day I'm hoping.

The shipping lanes could be dynamite any day, usually 1st week of July it starts but with the warmer down temps they should be there already.

I'm going to start off the mountain Sunday then run out if need be, I can't wait, probally won't be able to sleep til then, lol

The Kings are defiantly out of Oswego, nice catches today , the lake temp is setting up, It will get better day by day I'm hoping.

The shipping lanes could be dynamite any day, usually 1st week of July it starts but with the warmer down temps they should be there already.

I'm going to start off the mountain Sunday then run out if need be, I can't wait, probally won't be able to sleep til then, lol

I am thinking about making the drive down to Oswego in the morning. I haven't been doing well out of Henderson lately.. I will be solo tomorrow. My daughter bailed out on me before she went to bed.. Where is the Mountain? What do you target there?

fishing was kinda weird yesterday and today... All three skippys caught friday, and both kings caught today, hit on the south eastern side of the loop i continued on. took this photo after the first skippy friday and trolled in circles both days. I'm sure they'll be gone tomorrow but the two lakers I caught and the rest of the laker gang im sure will still be around. Copper took, downriggers took, dispy fired, spoons ripped, and even some mangled fly I doctored up took a hit.

On a side note.....Iost my temp probe on friday so the little time I had a probe the temp was deep... I was fishing 90-125ft down. Today I was fishing blind lol, riggers at 95ft dipsys at 220-280. Then the downrigger weight that I borrowed from my buddy because I lost my probe... well let just say I forgot the auto stop bead on my scotty today.... and now my buddies out a downrigger ball as well lol  :mooning: . good news I suppose is that theres actually more than just lakers up this way! Hurray for that one!

Started today in some heavy waves early, it was a tough troll with wind, only ran 2 riggers. Trolled in-between mountain and finger, then trolled all the way back through. Ended up with 8 skippy kings from 13 to 19", a nice coho and a 2 year old king. Most hits came on spoons off riggers, 81' was best. Had a fish hit the wire dipsey and copper a few times but didn't button up. I switched to all mag size spoons to deter the skippys but it didn't matter. Just make sure to regularly check riggers, most likely you are dragging some. Some matures were caught in the shipping lanes the past 2 days, I haven't heard back on today.