I was out there Saturday also on a white islander with a white Bimini top, big fish for us was a 19# laker with a few 15+16s then a couple around 10. We headed straight north first thing and picked up a 5# king at 80fow down 30 then on the way back south we got a 10# king at 280fow down 40

I've been fishing out of sandy all year and got one over 20# every trip using cowbells and gambler rigs trolled at 1.5 mph, but it comes at a price though because I've never caught any other species going that slow

Which color of his rigs has worked best for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I've been fishing out of sandy all year and got one over 20# every trip using cowbells and gambler rigs trolled at 1.5 mph, but it comes at a price though because I've never caught any other species going that slow

This is my first year catching lakers I have had a rough start but now I'm getting the hang of it. I trolled 1.8 to 2.0 and caught the 4 coho at that speed. Can't wait to hook into a 20#!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Throw out some jointed J-13 firetiger Rapalas on leadcore.  Sutton spoons will troll down to slow speeds also.  

Edited by Gill-T