my reply to the post Cayuga overload

It's my boat and we boated 60 all but 6 let go for another day 24 ft diggers and mini divers were hot w hammered copper stingers I don't know about being the best but I've lived on this lake for almost 40 years and I've done my homework I tell everyone that wants to listen what I'm using ano

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

North End of Cayuga seems to hold quite a few fish we boated about 30 today 3 nice LLs about 5 lbs & a Bow about 6 lbs many small LLs and lots of lakers in the 6 to 9 lb class.

I've follow the thread about overload so I thought I would throw my 2 cents in for whatever it's worth, we hit the lake hard all winter and it had us scratching our head where have they gone. We caught fish but not like other winters, then comes April and some of the biggest browns that I've ever seen came out of the south end where we pounded all winter. so can you fish these lakes out?          IMO no.......

Just when I think I've figured things out...... then bam things change

it took me a long time to realize that these silver fish have a relatively short life span and the DECs stocking program has the biggest impact on our success which of course we as sportsman fund with our license fees.

So the lake and the fish are there for all of us to enjoy.

For the most part these lakes are put and take are far as the silver fish.

On another note the larger fish had some enormous eels on them.

That's my thoughts I don't know if I'm correct but............