South shore wont be fishable until next week.  Hard to say how things will be.  There have been Kings to catch out of Sandy but not in numbers to set any pattern. 

The problem is many of us remember years where they were big and plentiful. I remember a fall LOC where the top 15 kings were over 40 lbs, as well as getting double numbers of mid 20's in a day.

Im just speculating but the last 2 years my Dad and I have been running offshore out of Sandy, right off the nose and have found good numbers of Salmon and Steelhead size is another story a few good size here and there, now I cant speak for this year because we haven't been out, been busy rigging out a new boat, but does/has anyone ran offshore to see whats going on out there? Obviously have to pick and choose your days when running far offsore

CDs- yes there are silver fish beyond 180fow+ we have been doing fish -kings and coho and few steelhead since late April from these depths. See Last few post by reeljerks and also Great Lakes lure marker ...a few guys from the board have been out with us and had fun on silver fish.

They are there, have been there just gotta put away the cowbells and work for what ya want.😀

Edited by KING ME