Silver day!

Launched out of Taughannock with two volunteers from a Christian group that had been volunteering at our camp for kids with special needs. Asked them north or south they chose south. The wind wasn't bad to start but ended up being a bit blustery! Trolled across to Myers and didn't touch a fish. Headed to the west side and popped two salmon just under legal size. The ten color with a purple alpha alewife took a really nice shot and Pastor Jay was up to reeling in a 6.5lb Brown in some serious waves. All in all a great morning for the conditions. I have no idea how deep we were cause my new fish finder is being shipped, Overtons had the Lowrance Elite5 HDI on sale so I grabbed one, hope I'm not disappointed. Picture doesn't do this fish much justice I thought it was only 4-5lbs but the scale said 6.5 we went back to the camp and ate it for lunch, yum!

We were blessed to have this group of young and older men this week, thanks Pastor Jay, Ben and company!!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-150622-14654163488485_thumb.jpg

Way to go John we were over there yesterday and did around 30 fish with about an equal number of lakers and just under legal size landlocks as well as one that went 19inches and tasted great. We fished just infront of the creek mouth and just north of boy scout camp. Had a hard time keeping riggers down. Love that lake!

Nice going John and company :yes:  Man in a couple years when those landlocksget up to size it will really be "game on" :)