Got to the oak at 3pm sunday ran west a bit and set up got a couple (steelies) before storm approached so i did as any smart boater would do pulled my stuff and ran through it to the sunny side got 4 more steelies. (little more west).speaking of storms trailering there i just missed by 10 min a mother of a hail storm the locals said there was some 2" hail glad i stoped and put my top up or i would of drove right in it. Anyways monday started at the flats got 1 steelie and 1 shaker at 0630 i pulled stuf and went back to my west waypoint started picking slow till another storm came got a double twice just before it let loose then they kicked it up a notch ended up with about 20 nice steelies and 15 0r 20 shakers, and 1 10lb king i couldnt buy a king today h,ad 3 great rips on the wire but all were shortlived. 165ish deep water 65 and 70 down ,200 on wire dypsys,green spinny with Siggs green fly.silver purple,watermelon,glow purple,green glo,were the only spoons i needed to put down.OLD TIMER got a 24ish lb salmon out next to me and they spanked the fish pretty good also.Ray K. "PEGASUS".....OH YE RAN INTO ONE OF THEM LYNTUCKEYINS OUT THERE SUNDAY,SKIPPY 19..

deffinat ,west for now ,actually i got fish all the way to back to the oak but i started to pick up shakers again about 3 mi west .there is a very good scum line out around 170 fow.the steelies were on the same waypoint they were at 2 weeks ago 5mi.west little deeper down due to temp zone.If anyone knows every steelie was 6to 8lb (cept the one that got away,huge)and the left rear fin was cliped so it looks like they were all from the same hatchery? Them lyntycky boys (skippy19) had a nice fishfinder (some kid on the fromt of the boat with a snorkle and mask would pull his haed outa the water bout every 5 min and holler fish)so if you were real quiet you could here it go off from a distance.skippys boat was nice even had 2 sets of oar locks for high speed trolling ,his ol jon boat hada few leaks so i suggested he put a bigger hole in the back for the water to run out,that didnt work out to well ,geese i ant no genius sorry skippy.

Ya, thanks Ray for the help gettin the water outta my boat, I gotta remember ta hang that dingy thang off the leeward side so as the wind don't blow it back in....Hope there's no yella stains on yer crocs after that. Sure was good of ya ta take time ta stop yer buffy mode and give fluffy a break ta help me pull that kid outta my prop...next time I'll have ta tie him on ta the rigger and put a garden hose in his mouth ta breath with and a couple a jerks on th cable ta tell me about the fish so as it's more private...an that away I kin keep all the secrets of fishin hotspots :lol:

Maniac - you slipped there for the weekend?? My brother & I and a couple of buddy's will be slipped at 4C's for the weekend and staying at the local state park. 24' Trophy w/hardtop, stop by for a beer!

DAN